Agape Supportive Living Now Has:
"Supportive Independence Living Home Care Services"
To insure the best Agape offers these services to insure the best
Supervised Residential Services.
- Daily nutritionally balanced meals.
- Snacks, housekeeping, maintenance and laundry services.
- Health monitoring services.
- Information and referral services.
- Personal care services such as help with dressing, eating, bathing, grooming, toileting and mobility.
- Assistance with medication.
- Leisure time activity & recreational services.
Ensure that facility is operated and maintained in keeping with
assistance with basic daily need.
- Clients must be 18 years of Age or Older
- Has a developmental disability, and or physical disabilities – elderly
- Needs low or moderate to high degree of In home supervision and
Agape employees service clients at the sites listed below and are ready to care for and help your loved ones
or participants transition to a more independent living environment.
Additional Services we offer are as follows:
If you are interested please contact Ms. Katie Harris at (414) 213-9095
- Intake Assessment
- Home Safety Risk Assessment
- Care Planning and Individualized Service Plan
- Behavioral and Treatment planning.
- Direct Caregives/CNA Evenings and Weekends
- 24 hour on call medical coordinator to assist during unforseen emergencies
- Medication set-up and packaging services through member's assigned pharmacy